A Business Budget Facility is a spending limit that allows you to overdraw your business account. It is a reserve that gives you extra breathing space for unforeseen expenses.
No charges if you stay in credit
Pay interest only on the amount actually overdrawn and only for the number of days your account is in the red.
Interest is tax-deductible.
Full online management
Our Touch and Online for Business services let you easily sign for, monitor and manage cash budget facilities online. Touch even lets you apply for a new credit facility over the Internet.
What is a Business Budget Facility?
How does a cash reserve work in practice?
We provide you with a Business Budget Facility of up to a maximum of 5,000 euros, which is placed on your business account and is available to you at any time.
It is available for you to use to finance your business expenses. You determine the exact amount that is made available in consultation with your KBC relationship manager.
The benefits of a Business Budget Facility
- You pay interest only on the amount you actually use
- Interest is tax-deductible
- There are no other (fixed) charges involved
- Security: you can easily handle unexpected expenses
- Very flexible: you decide for yourself how often and for how long you draw down your money
- You repay the money at your own pace
- No administration during the term of the credit. You can start using the overdraft facility as soon as we make it available on your business account. No further paperwork is needed. For example, you do not need to provide any proof of investments in order to be able to use the full overdraft on your business account.
Need a new car for your business?
- Compare loans and apply
- Via KBC Touch, phone, chat or branch
- Keen personal rates now