A Business Budget Facility is a spending limit that allows you to overdraw your business account. It is a reserve that gives you extra breathing space for unforeseen expenses. You can easily combine a Business Budget Facility with a KBC Business PRO Account or KBC Business Compact Account.
What is a Business Budget Facility?
How does a cash reserve work in practice?
We provide you with a Business Budget Facility of up to a maximum of 5,000 euros, which is placed on your business account and is available to you at any time. It is available for you to use to finance your business expenses. You determine the exact amount that is made available in consultation with your KBC relationship manager.
The benefits of a Business Budget Facility
- You pay interest only on the amount you actually use
- There are no other (fixed) charges involved
- Security: you can easily handle unexpected expenses
- Very flexible: you decide for yourself how often and for how long you draw down your money
- You repay the money at your own pace
- Interest is tax-deductible
- No administration during the term of the credit
Flexible, no paperwork
You can start using the overdraft facility as soon as we make it available on your business account. No further paperwork is needed. For example, you do not need to provide any proof of investments in order to be able to use the full overdraft on your business account.
Comparing credit for company cars
Advance in Current Account
Remission of debt insurance
Protect your family or company with life insurance linked to your business credit facility. The full debt is waived if you die.