Spread your payments
As well as having monthly lease payments, the VAT payment is also spread over time.
No down payment necessary
KBC pays the full investment amount including VAT.
Basic or all-in plan
Add-ons include repairs, maintenance and tyres, or you can go for an all-in plan.
What is Financial Leasing/Renting without Services?
If you need a car to carry out your professional activity, you don’t necessarily have to go out and buy one yourself. For one thing, your (new) business might not always have the financial capacity to do that. In that case, you can lease or rent a car. Financial Leasing/Renting without Services is one option. We buy your chosen car for you, and you then pay back part of the cost each month. No further obligations.
From leasing/renting to purchase
If you want, you have the option of buying the car at the end of the financing contract. How much the car will cost at that point depends on the residual value agreed at the beginning. This is based in turn on the amount you already paid during the leasing/renting period and can vary between:
- 1% and 15% of the investment value in the case of Financial Leasing
- 16% and 45% of the investment value in the case of Financial Renting
How do I apply for Financial Leasing/Renting without Services?
If you are (newly) self-employed and need a car for your professional activities, you can apply for Financial Leasing/Renting without Services in the following way:
- Drop into your KBC Bank branch and we will go through the possibilities with you.
- Choose a car and order it from the official dealer of your choice.
- Once your application has been approved and the contracts have been signed, KBC will confirm the order with the dealer.
- When the dealer informs you that the car is available, simply collect it and KBC will do the rest.
- Make your monthly lease payment to KBC. Maintenance, repair, tyres, breakdown assistance, fuel, insurance and other similar costs are your responsibility.
A summary of the benefits
- You choose the dealer from which you want to buy your car and the insurance company you want to provide your vehicle cover.
- There’s no downpayment. KBC pays the full amount of the investment to the supplier (the car dealer) including the VAT payable on the car. So you don't have to worry about any of this.
- You increase your lending capacity. No additional business guarantees are required. That means your retain your guarantee capacity for other commercial loans and you increase the scope for financing your operating capital and other investments.
- You repay the VAT over a longer period and KBC takes care of the prefinancing.
- If you want, you can buy the car at the end of the contract for the residual value specified in the contract.
I want more
Remission of debt insurance
Protect your family or company with life insurance linked to your business credit facility. The full debt is waived if you die.