Chances are you need a car for your professional business activities. But you don’t have to go out and buy one yourself: you can also lease or rent a car. If you choose Financial Renting with Repair, Maintenance & Tyre Service, KBC Autolease will buy the car of your choice and your business then makes a monthly lease payment. In addition to cost-effective financing, Renting with Repair, Maintenance & Tyre Service covers you for vehicle repairs, maintenance and tyres.
What is Financial Renting with Repair, Maintenance & Tyre Service?
From renting to purchase
If you want, you have the option of buying the car at the end of the financing contract. In the case of Financial Renting with Repair, Maintenance & Tyre Service, the residual value is always 20%.
How do I apply for Financial Renting with Repair, Maintenance & Tyre Service?
If you are (newly) self-employed and need a car for your professional activities, you can apply for Financial Renting with Repair, Maintenance & Tyre Service in the following way:
- Drop into your KBC Bank branch and we will go through the possibilities with you. If you already have a quote for a car, be sure to bring it with you.
- Once your application has been approved and the contracts have been signed, KBC Autolease will order the car from the dealer. We will also take care of the registration and will let you know when you can go and collect your vehicle.
- You insure the car through your KBC Insurance agent or with an insurance company of your choice.
- You make your monthly lease payment to KBC Autolease.
- Repairs, maintenance and tyre changes are carried out by your official dealer. KBC Autolease pays the garage bill directly.
A summary of the benefits
- You choose the dealer from which you want to buy your car and the insurance company you want to provide your vehicle cover.
- There’s no downpayment. KBC Autolease pays the full amount of the investment to the supplier (the car dealer) including the VAT payable on the car. So you don't have to worry about any of this.
- You increase your lending capacity. No additional business guarantees are required. That means your retain your guarantee capacity for other commercial loans and you increase the scope for financing your operating capital and other investments.
- You repay the VAT over a longer period and KBC Autolease takes care of the prefinancing.
- If you want, you can buy the car at the end of the contract for the residual value specified in advance.
- The scale of the leasing company means you enjoy maximum fleet discounts.
- It’s simple to manage your budget thanks to a fixed monthly rental fee, with no surprises.
- You enter the rental bills as costs in your business’s profit and loss account.
I want less/more
Advance in Current Account
In a business, you often have to make payments before your income comes in. Looking for an overdraft facility on your business account? No problem!
Cash budget credit facility
Have holiday allowances or year-end bonuses to pay? Keep your cash resources intact and your advance in current account free with a KBC Cash Budget Credit Facility.
Full Service Car Leasing
KBC Full Service Car Leasing enables you to finance your company car, while also covering repairs, maintenance, tyres, insurance, breakdown assistance, replacement vehicle, etc.