Reward your employees in a tax-efficient way with a supplementary pension as part of a group insurance policy. You provide your employees with extra security and a good income for when they retire. The additional insurance cover also enables you to offer extra protection throughout their career. Looking for more information or a useful guide? Or do you want to manage an existing contract? You can do so using these forms, guides and documents.
You will find info and documents that are current at the present time here.
- From 1 January 2019, a new legislative amendment will come into force for the group insurance for employees. An overview of this change in the law together with the new general terms and conditions can be found here.
Annual communication on the overall financing level for group
insurance for employees
- To what extent is the minimum guarantee is funded in your group insurance? Each client with active defined contribution group insurance (DC) will annually receive an overview of the overall funding level. Learn more about this communication.
- To what extent is the acquired reserve funded in your group insurance? In March, each client with a defined benefits scheme will receive an overview of the overall funding level. Learn more about this communication:
- Checklist staff information: This document shows you what staff information you have to give to KBC Insurance and when, so you're sure your contract is always up to date.
Use these forms to manage the fine points of your existing contract.
- Membership form: for registering new members
- Change of information form for notifying KBC of any changes that will affect the group insurance scheme (except new scheme members or people leaving the company)
- Notification of employee leaving the company: this should be completed whenever a policy member leaves your company
- Notification of death: this should be completed whenever a policy member passes away
- Request for individual reserve transfer for transferring the reserves built up in your previous employer's pension plan to your new employer's pension plan
- Declaration of individual pension scheme to FSMA for reporting new individual pension schemes for salaried employees on an annual basis
- List of expensive hospitals
- Form declaring work incapacity due to bodily injury
- Final tax: information on the taxability of the paid-out capital built up through contributions made by the policyholder
- Continuation of active employment: information on extra reduced rate of tax at legal retirement age if you have remained in active employment until you reached this age (in Dutch).
- Beneficiary clause in a group insurance or individual pension policy.
- Wage standard
- Supplementary Pensions (Reform) Act: you will find all the information about this new legislation that went into effect on 1 January 2016.
- What is annuity? (in Dutch)
Supplementary Pensions Database (Db2P): read here how to request access and how to ensure the correct declaration of your special 8.86% social security contribution.