If you want to manage your payments in a way that suits you and run your financial affairs with several employees, then we have a unique concept for you: the KBC Business Convenience. This account combines a basket of payment products, including a KBC Online for Business subscription for an unlimited number of users. It's not expensive either. And you can bolt on extra services if you so wish.
Why choose KBC Business Convenience?
Included as standard
- Current account
- Two KBC Bank Cards with all facilities
- KBC Business MasterCard
- Unlimited manual and electronic transactions
- KBC Touch to manage your current account online
- KBC Business
- Full subscription to KBC Online for Business, with all modules, for an unlimited number of users
Our Business Convenience accounts can be managed using KBC Touch as well as KBC Online for Business. If you're a medium-sized or larger business with a Business Convenience account, KBC Online for Business is the best way to manage your account.
We designed KBC Online for Business to make financially managing your business easier. It lets you conveniently manage your credit facilities and insurance, SEPA direct debits, international payments and credit cards online – all in the same place, wherever and whenever you need to.
If you need more than the standard services, KBC is there to meet your business needs. Choose from the following products and services:
The annual charge for KBC Business Convenience is 133.08 euros. If your sales income from debit and credit card transactions made via a POS terminal or a BC/MC Payment Button is credited through KBC, you will receive an annual discount of 15 euros. What's more, because it is a business account, the charge for a KBC Business Convenience is tax-deductible.
KBC Business enables you to do your banking anywhere and anytime on your smartphone or tablet. You can:
- Consult the same accounts as in KBC Online for Business
- Make credit transfers easily; if the transfer is to a known beneficiary, you can transfer amounts up to 10.000 euros
- Sign payment orders or files initiated in KBC Online for Business using your smartphone or tablet
Credit cards for business use
A KBC Business MasterCard:
- Allows you to make purchases quickly and securely all over the world
- Gives you extra protection against abuse of the card if it is lost or stolen. You will not have to pay anything in that case, except in the event of fraud or gross negligence by you
- Gives you an air of quality, style and prestige
- Entitles you to an emergency replacement card or cash if your
card is lost or stolen abroad
Using a KBC Business MasterCard enables you to keep your personal
and business expenditure more clearly separate. The fee for a KBC
Business MasterCard is also tax-deductible.
You can apply for a KBC Business MasterCard linked to the company account for several employees, and set the spending limit for each individual card. The standard spending limit is 5,000 euros. A statement is generated/sent out for each card, making it easier to keep track of spending, for example on business trips, in restaurants and for small purchases. You will automatically receive a KBC Business MasterCard when you open KBC Business Convenience.
KBC Flexims: a helicopter view of all your import and export transactions, from credits and collections to bank guarantees. Discover the possibilities.
Compare online banking services
Three different digital applications that you can use to support you in your day-to-day operations. Compare their features and decide which services best suit your needs.
Business Dashboard system and security requirements
KBC guarantees optimum, secure use of the KBC website and the listed applications, provided the following system requirements are met.