The VAB Fuel Card gives you a double benefit. You get a nice discount at every fill-up, and you receive a clear monthly statement showing all transactions per vehicle or per fuel card within your business. You pay every month by direct debit from your KBC account. It couldn't be easier!
Get discounts when you fill up
Every time you fill up, you get a tidy discount.
Clear transaction summary
Monthly summaries of your transactions for each car or fuel card.
Payment is automatically deducted each month by direct debit.
Why choose a VAB Fuel Card?
How much is the discount?
There are two fuel cards you can use:
- VAB Multi-Brand Fuel Card: 5 eurocents discount per litre, excluding VAT
- VAB Esso Fuel Card: 5 eurocents discount per litre, excluding VAT
Even bigger discounts
Where can you use the Fuel Card?
- VAB Multi-Brand Fuel Cards can be used at over 1,200 filling stations in Belgium (Esso, Q8, Texaco, Lukoil, Avia, Power, Gabriëls and Maes stations). They can also be used throughout Europe at filling stations where you see the DKV sign, apart from Total stations.
- VAB Esso Fuel Cards can be used in 254 Esso filling stations in Belgium.
Fees and charges
- Paper billing: 45 euros a year
- Electronic billing: 25 euros a year
Card fee: depends on type of account
- KBC Business Convenience Account and KBC Business Compact Account: 10 euros a year
- Other current accounts: 15 euros a year
Fuel Card limits
Multi-Brand Card for cars
- Daily maximum: 250 euros
- Weekly maximum: 750 euros
Esso Card for cars
- Daily maximum: 3 transactions or 480 euros
- Weekly maximum: 15 transactions or 960 euros
Multi-Brand Card for trucks
- Daily maximum: 1,500 euros
- Weekly maximum: 4,500 euros
Esso Card for trucks
- Daily maximum: 3 transactions or 900 euros
- Weekly maximum: 15 transactions or 1,800 euros
VAB station locator
If you have an Esso or Multi-Brand Fuel Card, get the VAB Station Locator app to help you find a nearby filling station quickly.
Electronic data files
Learn how data files for your accounts can increase efficiency in your company.
All your accounts at a single glance? With a clear distinction between business and personal? Now you can do business on the go even more efficiently.
Which account is best for my business?
Being self-employed, you expect a current account to give you more than just an overview of your income and expenditure. Which account suits your business?