1. Is KBC Business free?
The installation and use of this app are free. When you are using KBC Business on your mobile phone operator's paid network, additional operator fees may apply.
2. What do I need to start using KBC Business for my business?
See how to get started with Business to find out our requirements for using the KBC Business app.
3. Which device do I need to use the KBC Business app (system requirements)?
- Apple iPhone 4S or higher with iOS 8.1 or higher
- Apple iPad with iOS 8.1 or higher
- Apple iPod Touch with iOS 8.1 or higher
- 4G smartphone running Android 4.1 or higher, with a screen diagonal of up to 8 inches
- Tablet running Android 4.1, with a screen diagonal of at least 8 inches
4. Can I use KBC Business on several devices?
Yes, you can. See how to get started with KBC Business to find out how to install and activate the KBC Mobile Business app on an additional device. Once you have received your new activation codes, you can download and activate the app on a different device.
5. What do I do if I am unable to activate the KBC Business app?
Your company's KBC-Online for Business administrator has to give authorisation to the various users before they can activate the KBC Mobile Business Banking app.
6. If I have the app installed on a single device, can I share it with several users?
Yes, you can. See how to get started with KBC Business for the activation process that each user then needs to follow. Every user can log in with the PIN and then log off (on the same device). You can also save several user profiles on the same device to allow all users to log in and use the app easily.
7. Can I terminate the KBC Business app for a certain user/remove the KBC Business app from a certain device?
Yes, you can. As an administrator, you can deny a certain employee access to the app and/or remove the app from a device in KBC-Online for Business. To do so, log in as the administrator, go to the transaction menu of KBC-Online for Business and select ‘KBC Mobile’. Then click 'Deactivate'. Remember to uninstall the app from the device in question afterwards.
8. If I get a new device, can I still use the app?
If you had the KBC Mobile Business app installed on a previous device and you are now using a new one, you'll have to activate the app again on your new device. For a reminder of how to do this, see how to get started with KBC Business.
9. My smartphone/tablet that had the KBC Business app installed has been lost or stolen. What now?
If your device has been stolen or lost, call the emergency number 070 69 00 02 as soon as possible to ensure that your KBC Business contract is blocked immediately. If you want to use KBC Mobile Business Banking again afterwards, you will have to follow the activation and registration procedure again as described on our ‘Get started with KBC Business’ page.
10. Can I change the name of a device in KBC-Online for Business?
Yes, you can. Log in as the administrator, go to the transaction menu in KBC-Online for Business and select ‘KBC Business’. Go to the view showing your devices and select 'Change device name'.
11. Can I temporarily block (and unblock) the KBC Business app on a device?
Yes, you can. You may want to temporarily block the app on one of your devices because you are going on holiday, for example. Go to the transaction menu of KBC-Online for Business, select ‘KBC Business’ and then ‘Temporarily deactivate’. You can later unblock the app in the same way to continue using it with the same PIN.
12. I have downloaded KBC Business and I am now being asked to enter a login ID and activation code, which I don't have. Where can I find these?
You may not have followed the installation process in the right order. Follow the installation process exactly as described on our Get started with the KBC Business page and you'll receive the required activation codes.
13. I am being asked to choose a PIN. Can I use letters and numbers for the PIN?
The login PIN for KBC Business must consist of five digits. Letters are not permitted.
14. I forgot my PIN/ my PIN has been blocked. What now?
If your PIN is blocked, you can request a new one in KBC-Online for Business. Go to the KBC-Online for Business transaction menu and select ‘KBC Business’. Then click 'Request new PIN'. You can then change your new PIN to one of your choice.
15. How do I change my PIN?
Use your current PIN to log on to the KBC Business app and go to 'More' in the menu bar. Then tap 'Settings' and 'Change PIN'.
16. When an account is removed or added inKBC-Online for Business, will this also happen automatically in the KBC Business app?
Yes, all accounts are the same in KBC-Online for Business and the KBC Mobile Business Banking app.
17. Can I make a transfer with the KBC Business app if the beneficiary has not yet been entered in KBC-Online for Business?
No, you can't. You can only make transfers to beneficiaries that have been entered in KBC-Online for Business. You can't enter new beneficiaries with the KBC Business app.
18. Can I still cancel payments with an execution date in the future that have been entered with the KBC Business app?
Yes, you can. Log in to KBC-Online for Business and select ‘Payments diary’.
19. Can I use the scash feature on all devices?
No, your device must have a camera, internet access and the capacity to use the KBC Business app.
20. Can I also use the scash feature if the other party's account is not a KBC account?
No, you can only use it between KBC and CBC accounts.
21. I have a technical question about KBC Business. Who should I ask?
Didn't find the answer to your question?
You might find it in our KBC Business fact sheet. If you can't find the answer there either, don't hesitate to get in touch with us for more assistance.
Learn more about KBC Business
Install KBC Business on your smartphone or tablet
Install the KBC Business app in just a few steps and get started.