Permission to drive outside the European Union

Permission to drive outside the European Union

If you want to travel to countries outside the European Union, you must apply for an Authorization of Traffic from KBC Autolease.

You must be able to show this to the competent authorities during your stay, whenever you are asked to do so. If you cannot present this authorization, you risk at the very least that the authorities will impound your vehicle.

Please note that this authorization is not needed for Switzerland and Norway, even though they do not belong to the EU.

This form is only available for clients of KBC Autolease.

1My contact details
2Countries outside the European Union

You must, of course, fill in the country you're going to (first field).
If you intend to drive through other countries where a vignette (sticker) is required, duly fill in the names of these countries below.