KBC Italy provides corporate banking services to companies in Italy. As part of the KBC Group headquartered in Brussels, we have the backing, expertise and resources to deliver value-added solutions to our clients by leveraging KBC’s market-leading networks across Belgium and Central Europe.
The corporate banking unit based in Italy specialises in managing KBC Group relationships in and outside Belgium and Central & Eastern Europe (CEE). Similarly, the branch offers an invaluable, and specialised, platform for those companies in Italy that conduct business with, and in, Belgium and CEE.
Unique product offer
The Italian branch will work according to the tried and tested concept of other KBC subsidiaries.
1. We speak your language
Not just literally, but figuratively too. And there's no need for introductions. Our specialists are already well familiar with your company and business model thanks to close cooperation with their CE and Belgian colleagues. Our local staff works only for KBC group's home clients.
2. Italian environment
- They'll ease your administrative load by helping you navigate the regulatory Italian environment.
- They network with the local business, government and diplomatic community to defend your interests.
- Working capital solutions, bank guarantees
- Payment solutions: SDD, SCT, XCT & International Cash Management
- Local payment flavours: RIBA, F24, local investment credits in association with Banca Popolare di Sondrio
The prime focus of our office located at 14 Via Dante in Milan is providing payment and working capital solutions. It is conveniently situated in the centre of town, between the Duomo and Banca Popolare di Sondrio. We opted to cooperate with this bank because it is reliable and guarantees the same standard of service you expect from us.
- Simone Fato - Branch Manager - T. +39 028 417 7400
- Joris Bijdekerke - Relationship Manager - T. +39 028 417 7364
- Customer Service Desk - T. +39 02 84177296 - F. +39 02 84177434 - email@example.com