Daily reports on developments in fixed income and foreign exchange markets and analysis of economic data.
KBC macroeconomic forecasts and forecasts for exchange rates and interest rates.
Important economic data, government bond auctions and other events for financial markets.
The KBC Research app gives you access to the expertise of the KBC Market Research Desk. Daily in-depth analyses and forecasts on fixed income and foreign exchange markets, focused on the Euro zone, US, UK and Central Europe.
What to expect from KBC Research
- Daily reports on developments in fixed income and foreign exchange markets and analysis of economic data.
- A weekly overview of important economic data, government bond auctions and other events for financial markets.
- Daily updated and historical graphs of exchange rates and interest rates.
- Overview of KBC macroeconomic forecasts and forecasts for exchange rates and interest rates.
- Short analysis and comments on what’s happening on the financial markets.
- The downloaded information remains available offline.
Easy to use on your mobile phone
You don’t have to register or log in. The KBC Research app is designed for both iPhone, iPad and Android.
Download the KBC Research app:
Extra: more info in your mailbox. Easy.
Which research report(s) do you want to receive?
This application contains non-exhaustive information and is based on short-term forecasts for expected developments on the financial markets. KBC Bank cannot guarantee that these forecasts will materialise and cannot be held liable in any way for direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this document or its content. The document can not be considered as personalised investment advice and does not constitute a recommendation for investments. Although it has been obtained from and is based on sources KBC believes to be reliable, KBC does not guarantee the accuracy of this information, which may be incomplete or condensed. All opinions and estimates constitute a KBC judgement on the date of the report and are subject to change without notice.