- Flexible source of additional, timely funding (liquidity)
- Reduction in debt and outstanding trade receivables (if these have not been sold)
- Faster collection of trade receivables on better finance terms
- Cash flow optimisation thanks to faster receipt of funds
- Improved liquidity planning thanks to greater transparency
- No impact on existing credit lines
Optimising your cash flow
Receiving the funds quickly optimises the supplier’s cash flow.
Good trading relationship
The relationship between the buyer and the supplier is strengthened.
Improved liquidity planning
The greater transparency means the supplier can improve their liquidity planning.
Approved Payables Finance means suppliers’ invoices to their customers are paid earlier. The buyer irrevocably accepts the invoices for payment, and arranges for a financial institution to buy the invoices and pay them early, without seeking recourse from the supplier. On de due date of the invoices, the buyer pays the amount due to the financial institution.
Benefits for suppliers
Benefits for buyers
- Stronger relationship with suppliers
- Standardisation of payment terms to suppliers and optimisation of working capital
If you are a supplier who would like to receive payments earlier, or a buyer looking to strengthen your trading relationship, contact your KBC relationship manager; they will be happy to help you with Approved Payables Finance.
Cash budget credit
Discover here how you can spread your annual staff costs. A great solution: cash budget credit.
What do you do if your customer can’t pay his invoice straight away? Forfaiting could be the answer.
Deferred payment for the importer and certainty of payment for the exporter? Consider import forfaiting.