Let us know by e-mail at email@example.com
Spotted something suspicious?
Recognising e-mail scams
- Scam e-mails often claim that there is a security problem with your bank card or bank account, requiring you to take urgent action.
- They may tell you that you can fix the problem by opening an attachment or clicking a link, which takes you to a fake website where you have to enter personal details (like your bank card number or the codes generated by your card reader).
Recognising phone scams
- Fraudulent callers may try to obtain personal details like your bank card number or the codes generated by your card reader.
Fallen victim to fraud?
Call us right away if you've... 0800 65 65 0 (lines are open 24/7)
From abroad: + 32 15 63 22 80
- Given personal details to someone you don't know over the phone
- Seen a transaction on your accounts that you didn't make
- Entered personal details on a scam website
- Lost your smartphone or had it stolen