- Through your insurance agent
- By contacting KBC 24+: 0800 964 64 (within Belgium) or 0032 16 24 24 24 (abroad)
- By using KBC Assist (smartphone app)
Make your claim
Provide your contact person with
- The completed European accident statement
- The number of the official police report
- A copy of your statement to the police
- Any documents proving the damage
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- If you didn't go to the emergency department then visit your general practitioner
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor's bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- If the accident happened on your way to and from work then inform your employer.
Have you been summoned by the magistrate's court?
If so, send us
- A copy of the summons
- The name and address of your lawyer, if you have already chosen your lawyer
- A copy of the notification of the violation. You will receive these items by post after the violation has taken place
KBC MyFirstCar Insurance
Get decent, affordable car insurance as a younger driver insuring your own car for the first time.
Buying a new or used motorbike?
A KBC Motorcycle Loan lets you spread your costs over a longer period.