- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent or call 24+ (0800 964 64) to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose the KBC repair network
You choose Carglass
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent or with 24+ (0800 964 64)
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT.
Electric car v. hybrid car
Thinking about a new – environmentally friendly – car? Great! So fancy an electric car, a hybrid or a plug-in hybrid? And, do you get a grant? Compare: check them out, weight them up and decide.
Taking out a loan for a motor home
Simulate your motor-home loan online and work out your monthly instalments.
Roadside assistance cover
KBC-VAB Assistance covers you when you're travelling or on trips and need urgent help (for instance, in the event of vehicle breakdown, illness or theft).