- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent or call KBC 24+ (0800 964 64) to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose the KBC repair network
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Insurance agent or KBC 24+ (0800 964 64)
- KBC pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent or with KBC 24+ (0800 964 64)
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT.
Find the loan that matches your plans
Need a loan? We can help you choose the right one. In two minutes.
KBC MyFirstCar Insurance
Get decent, affordable car insurance as a younger driver insuring your own car for the first time.
Loans for various vehicles
Caravans, trailers and boats. Work out what your loan will cost you in just two minutes.