- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent or call KBC 24+ (0800 964 64) to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose the KBC repair network
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Insurance agent or KBC 24+ (0800 964 64)
- KBC pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent or with KBC 24+ (0800 964 64)
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT.
Loans for various vehicles
Caravans, trailers and boats. Work out what your loan will cost you in just two minutes.
Driver Accident Insurance
Insure yourself as a driver against bodily injury for less than three euros extra a month.
We’ll take care of your insurance along with all the red tape
New car? KBC will do all the paperwork for you