When you're about to make an investment, expert advice is never a bad idea. Choose the right investor service for you:
Investment advice tailored to your situation
Whether you're investing small or large sums, there's always someone ready to help you.
We advise, you decide
At all times, you can rely on expert advice from our specialists. But the ultimate decisions are taken by you.
Information in plain speak
Our experts keep pace with the financial news as it happens. They give you information that's relevant, in language you can understand.
It doesn't matter how much money you have at your disposal, KBC's experts are always there to offer free product advice. That’s a great reason to drop in for a chat.
- If you'd like more information about the ins and outs of a particular investment product, we'll give you it in clear language.
- Any time you want to buy or sell a certain investment, you'll get advice based on your profile and objectives.
- If one of your current investments is nearing maturity, or you have more room to invest more, we'll contact you with targeted investment advice.
Looking for more? Discover the KBC Wealth Management Services
Monitoring larger asset amounts requires a separate approach. If you're investing 25.000 euros or more, choose a KBC Wealth Management Service. The core service is wide-ranging wealth management advice. Plus, you get a raft of extra services and benefits while, together, we take optimum care of your assets.
- A team of specialists systematically monitor your wealth the year round.
- We watch out for possible risks and contact you if certain opportunities arise.
- When we give advice, we take account of your entire investments, making sure that your overall portfolio remains balanced.
- We do regular thorough analyses of your investment portfolio, for which we ask you to come in for a personal discussion.
At the KBC Wealth Management Service, not only do you get extensive wealth management advice, but you also have a large range of extra services and benefits. What exactly these are depends on the plan you go for.
Below, we list the main services offered under each plan.
|Brief summary of the KBC Wealth Management Services|
|KBC Wealth Management Service Smart||KBC Wealth Management Service Plus||
KBC Wealth Management Service Select
For those who (also) invest in shares
|Wide-ranging wealth management advice||Wide-ranging wealth management advice||Wide-ranging wealth management advice|
|A broad view of your wealth, with an eye on inheritance planning and preparing for your retirement||A broad view of your wealth, with an eye on inheritance planning and preparing for your retirement|
|Extensive share service|
|More info||More info||More info|
The KBC Wealth Management Services are subject to contract and a charge is made for them. If you'd like to talk to us for more info or have additional questions, feel free to contact us or make an appointment.
Why periodic investment is a good strategy
There are advantages to automatically investing an amount at regular intervals. Read on to find out why periodic investment might be the right strategy for you, too.
How much does it cost to invest in investment funds?
How can you find out what an investment fund costs? And what are those costs for?
See the advantages to saving for your retirement with a pension savings fund that invests more in bonds than in shares.