Find that investing takes up too much of your time? Or maybe feel that you don't have enough expertise in this specific field? Whatever the case, we don’t expect you to do all the work yourself. We'll provide you with an investment service that takes appropriate account of your needs, financial plans and the funds at your disposal.
Tailored investment advice
Need help when investing, regardless of the amount? There's always someone on hand to point you in the right direction.
We advise, you decide
Our specialists are there to give you expert advice. But the final decision is yours.
Information without the clutter
Our experts closely monitor current financial affairs, providing you with incisive information.
Invested assets of up to 25,000 euros: we'll be pleased to help
Looking to discuss your investments with someone, or worried you can't keep track of everything? If so, we'll give you a warm welcome at KBC. Our advisers will be happy to sit down with you and look for the right type of investment.
Invested assets of 25,000 euros and more: your personal relationship manager will guide and advise you
Larger asset amounts require a separate approach, simply because managing them is a more complex business. Not only that, it is something that requires lots of time and expertise. That's why you can count on the advice and guidance of your personal relationship manager.
If you're looking for just that little bit extra, you might like to consider KBC Wealth Management Service Smart
What do you stand to gain?
- You can count not only on your relationship manager, but also on a team of experts that will keep an eye on your assets throughout the year
- We look out for potential risks and let you know when certain opportunities arise, such as when your investments are about to mature
- Your relationship manager will invite you once a year to a meeting to discuss matters in depth
- You receive a clear picture of what's happening on the financial-economic front courtesy of the Strategie & Accenten magazine ('Strategy & Focus', available in Dutch, French & German)
- You do not pay any handling charges or fees for your KBC Plus Account and KBC Silver (Flex) Credit Card1
KBC Wealth Management Service Smart is provided on a contract and fee basis.
Investable assets of 250,000 euros and more: benefit from our Premium Banking services
If you're looking for bespoke investment advice, you can count on receiving it from your personal relationship manager. With your relationship manager, you'll get more out of our service and your wealth. He or she provides clear advice and looks with you at what options work best for you, giving you all the leverage you need to keep your financial situation in top condition.
Looking for just that little bit extra? Check out KBC Wealth Management Service Plus, more than just investment advice
- You can count not only on your relationship manager, but also on a team of experts that will look after your assets throughout the year
- Our inheritance adviser will examine all your options when it comes to personal inheritance planning
- If retirement is looming, we'll help you prepare by inviting you to a selection of evening information sessions
- As a valued client, you will be treated to a special gift or package
- You do not pay any handling charges or fees for your KBC Plus Account and KBC Gold (Flex) Credit Card1
KBC Wealth Management Service Plus is provided on a contract and fee basis.
KBC Wealth Management Service Select: take advantage of an extensive share service
- You enjoy all the benefits of KBC Wealth Management Service Plus
- Under our extensive share service, your relationship manager works closely with the KBC Premium Banking equity strategist to help you in your choice of shares. They monitor your individual shares and inform you of important stock market news and the vision of KBC's analysts
- You get 75 euros off your custody fee
- You do not pay any handling charges or fees for your KBC Plus Account and KBC Platinum (Flex) Credit Card1
KBC Wealth Management Service Select is provided on a contract and fee basis.
1 The KBC Silver Credit Card, KBC Gold Credit Card and KBC Platinum Credit Card are credit cards issued by: KBC Bank NV, with registered office at Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels, Belgium. VAT BE 0462.920.226, RLP Brussels, FSMA 026 256 A. KBC Silver Flex Credit Card and KBC Gold Flex Credit Card are credit cards with an open-ended credit facility. Lender and card issuer: KBC Bank NV. Subject to your card or credit application being approved by KBC Bank NV.
Investments for everyone
A KBC Investment Plan makes it easy for you to take your first steps as an investor. Starting from just 25 euros.
What are investment funds?
Investment funds are a safe choice for new investors. But what exactly are investment funds? Find out everything you need to know here.