In urgent need of cash to go for a drink after the film, but forgotten your bank card? No problem. With the KBC Mobile app, you can withdraw cash with your smartphone at any KBC or CBC ATM.
Use your smartphone to withdraw cash if you forget your bank card
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone is extremely easy. Go to a nearby KBC or CBC branch and follow the step-by-step instructions below. You can also enter our branch ATM lobbies at any time without a bank card.
Withdraw money by MobileCash' from the login screen of the KBC Mobile app
- Take your smartphone and select 'Withdraw money by MobileCash' from the login screen of the KBC Mobile app
- The first time a screen will appear to explain the process (tick 'Hide' and tap 'Next' if you don't want to see this screen again)
- Log in with your PIN
- Select the account and the amount you wish to withdraw
- Touch the ATM screen to display a QR code
- Use your smartphone to scan the QR code on the screen
- Confirm with your PIN
- The ATM will dispense your notes immediately without having to use your bank card
Save and invest using KBC Mobile
Have 24/7 access to your current and savings accounts in the palm of your hand.
Contact us with KBC Mobile
Call or e-mail your bank branch in KBC Mobile. Lost your bank card? Contact Card Stop using the app.
Make payments and transfers with KBC Mobile
Make transfers by QR code and pay online or in the shops using your smartphone.