Tired of having to rummage around to find your card reader? Batteries dead right when you want to make a transfer? Just can’t be bothered entering all those codes? Make life easier for yourself with our KBC Sign app! Once activated on your phone, it's all you need to access KBC Touch.
Bye-bye card reader
With our KBC Sign app, there's no more need for a card reader to log in to KBC Touch.
It even lets you log in securely over an unsecured Wi-Fi network.
Easy to use
Once activated, it's the easiest way to log in to KBC Touch.
Install our KBC Sign app now
What is it?
KBC Sign is our smartphone app that lets you log in to and sign transactions in KBC Touch. You'll soon be able to use it with a number of our other digital services like KBC Invest as well.
It's already conveniently built in to our Mobile app, easily accessible from its start screen using the 'Sign using KBC Sign' feature. That's alongside the other great features right at your fingertips from the moment you log in to our Mobile app, which together let you:
- Withdraw money using MobileCash
- Pay in highstreet and online stores using MobilePay
- Log in to KBC Touch and sign transactions using our Sign app
How does it work?
- Install our KBC Mobile app if you don't have it already
- Open the Mobile app
- Tap 'Sign using KBC Sign'
- Get taken to your app store to install our KBC Sign app
2. Activate your %%product.mobilesin%% app
- Start the app and follow the on-screen instructions
- Accept the applicable regulations and confirm your registration
- Set a five-digit code for your KBC Sign app
- Start using the app
- Go to the KBC Touch login screen on your computer and select your username[DS1]
- Select the 'sign' smartphone icon to log in using your KBC Sign app
- Take your smartphone, open your KBC Mobile app and tap 'Sign usingKBC Sign'
- Log in, scan the QR code and enter your KBC Sign app code
- Get logged in to KBC Touch and you're off
- Confirm transactions the same way
If you don't have our KBC Mobile app yet, you'll need to register using your bank card and card reader the first time you go to use it.
Download KBC Sign
Download KBC Sign
Logging in and signing transactions has never been easier with our KBC Sign app. It's good for the environment too, as less card reader use means less batteries.
Your card reader can take a well-earned break, but don't get rid of it yet. You may need to use it now and again like when you change phones.