Zoomit is an online service that lets you receive documents like payslips and pay for things like energy bills online. It's convenient, secure and easy to use, plus it frees you from the need to keep paperwork.
Pay quickly and error-free
You receive your bills online and payment is quick and virtually automatic, with the amount, account number and reference already filled in for you.
Free of charge
Zoomit doesn't cost you a thing.
No more paper
Zoomit sends you all your documents in digital format, so you no longer need to keep paper copies.
What is it?
How does it work?
A number of different parties work together to provide the Zoomit service:
- The senders making documents they issue available through Zoomit (see a list of participating senders)
- KBC Bank and Insurance and the other major Belgian banks who have integrated Zoomit into their online banking applications
- Isabel NV, the service developer that makes Zoomit available to all the parties involved
You choose the senders from whom you wish to receive documents online. Zoomit also lets you pay bills at the click of a button and there's no need to fill in the amount, account number and standard-format reference as everything is already filled in for you.
Your privacy remains guaranteed, because the documents are not circulated. Zoomit only stores the location of documents, the identity of their issuer and recipient, and an identification number for each document. The documents themselves are saved by the sender or by a party appointed to do so by the sender.
Neither KBC nor Isabel have access to your documents.
- Manage bills and other documents online and eliminate the need for storing piles of paper
- Help reduce paper use and do your bit for the environment
- Rest assured that only you can view your documents, which are neither stored online nor accessible to KBC as you store them yourself in folders on your own computer
- Get e-mail alerts when you receive new documents
- Use it through KBC Mobile, KBC Touch and KBC-Online for Business
- Get your payslips sent to you digitally
Accounts sometimes need to be frozen, but can be unlocked again. Learn more about frozen accounts.
Questions on payments, cards and your card reader in KBC Touch
Find answers to problems such as having difficulty logging in on your computer, your card reader isn't doing what you expect it to do or you can't see details of one of your accounts.
Purchase protection insurance
Torn your new coat? Your KBC credit card will cover the costs