What does this job entail?
KBC Bolero is looking for a full-time Program manager in Brussels who can oversee the project portfolio of Bolero, part of Business Unit Belgium, and concurrently directly manage projects for the Bolero Investment platform.
We are continuing our further development of the Bolero so we have a full portfolio of projects waiting for an energetic and experienced Program manager. As we are fully digital, the nature of these projects is business & technical and span KBC fully native iOS, Android and web app product offering. To fulfill this opening requires knowledge of the investment domain (preferred), a structured project approach, an affinity for technology, a feeling for investing; knowledge in various domains (brokerage, custody, payments,..) and a hands on - dynamic personality.
The most important characteristic of our team is our resilience in
improving our product as well as improving the experience of our
valued customers, internal and external. We focus on providing
experience that we are excited to use ourselves, day in and day
What do we expect from you?
As a Program Manager, you are excellent at gathering input from
stakeholders, consolidating view points, formulating a clear
multi-year project plan to get us where we plan to go and leads
projects guiding the work of both internal and external service
providers. In this capacity, the program Manager leads the Project
Management Office of Bolero.
Your key strengths
You are great at:
• Synthesizing varied points to support the organization in reaching a common vision
• Providing concise status reporting for ongoing projects
• Keeping the organization on track with respect to technological development budgets
• Organizing projects and overseeing multiple parallel tracks within projects
• Taking the lead in project meetings and keeping projects on track
• Communicating clearly within the project team and with project stakeholders
• Quickly identifying and escalating or directly resolving problems
• Managing complex projects from a business and technology perspective
And you must be:
• Dynamic and driven
• Capable of setting and clearly communicating correct priorities
• Able to deal with a wide range of people
• Able to demonstrate 4-5 years of experience leading technical projects with a track record of successful deliveries as well as 2 years of experience overseeing a portfolio of projects (preferred)
• In the possession of a Master’s Degree
And it’s super if:
• You have experience in the investment domain so you know how it works
• You have an affinity for investing yourself so you really understand our customer needs
• You have project management practitioner expertise (Agile/Lean, Prince 2, PMI) or the equivalent by experience so you know how to get it done right first time
• You have a strong interest in the new technologies like API, RPA, AI learning, …
Knowledge of English, as well as a minimal knowledge of Dutch is
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
• active support during your career,
• an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
• many different career opportunities,
• a permanent contract,
• a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
• possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
• a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: SARA.DEMOOR@KBC.BE
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 23/11/2018
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.