Back to overview
What does this job entail?
The Platform Innovation and Development team is looking for a
full-time Process coordinator in Brussels who can support the Process
lead in describing, optimising and implementing Business Process
What do we expect from you?
As process coordinator, you will be in charge of describing,
supporting and monitoring processes within a specific domain, to
achieve an excellent cost/revenue ratio, a high quality service and a
performant throughput time.The process coordinator will focus on the
process from an "end-to-end" perspective and will keep in
mind to make the customer experience more efficient across the
different departments. He will therefore interact with all process
owners across and agree on the necessary actions to take
Your key strengths
You are great at:
- Inventory processes within a given domain
- Modelling and documenting of existing processes (“as is”)
- Analyse and evaluate processes
- Defining, implementing and monitoring of KPI’s
- Providing well documented and substantiated improvements, in line with our strategy
- Discuss improvement proposals with the process owner and IT SPOC (business architect)
- Drawing and evaluating processes to be adapted (To Be) with focus on client, operational risks, efficiency and uniformity
- Manage and monitor links with other processes
And you must be:
- Dynamic, proactive and driven
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Capable of setting and clearly communicating correct priorities
- Able to deal with a wide range of people
- Able to work independently
- Able to demonstrate a minimum 3 years’ experience in this area
- Good in process flows and process KPI’s (process oriented mindset)
- Good in Process Management Notation (BPMN)
And it’s super if:
- You have an experience or strong interest in Lean Six Sigma
- You have experience in the investment domain so you know how it works
- You have a strong interest in application management
- If what we do suits your interests and what you do matches the profile above, let us know.
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career;
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
- many different career opportunities;
- a permanent contract;
- a competitve salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products;
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life;
- a dynamic working environment
with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Heb je nog vragen over de functie-inhoud? Contacteer dan de
Raadpleeg zeker de Frequently Asked Questions van andere ‘Makers’. Daar ontdek je ook hoe je de status van je sollicitatie zelf kan opvolgen.
Published on 12/10/2018
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.