What does this job entail?
The demand team is situated within KBC Securities Services within Shared Services & Operations. We are in a BIIO, business and ICT integrated team where our pipeline manager, product owners, process managers and business analists work closely together.
KBC Securities Services provides services with regards to equity, bond, fund and derivatives processing. Our services are provided to KBC Intragroup clients, as well as external clients:
o Business Unit Belgium and its segments PALO, KBC Brussels, Private Banking, Corporate, CBC Banque,
o KBC Asset Management NV,
o Markets (KBC and CBC dealing rooms),
o KBC Securities NV
- External service
o Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) where we operationalize the securities processes for other financial institutions, vis-a-vis their (retail) clients.
o Securities services (custody, O&T, settlement) to Fund Managers, Wealth Managers, other financial institutions.
What do we expect from you?
The demand team supports KBC Securities Services by:
- Architecture: define TO BE architecture, conduct idea & feasibility studies.
- Process Management: introduce, coach and follow up Business Process Management culture in the organization.
- Prioritization, multi year planning, ICT
P&L follow up
The product owners play a crucial role in the implementation of our strategy and the prioritization process for our domain:
- You represent customer interest. Cooperation and alignment with all stakeholders is key.
- Communication and cooperation with the delivery teams is of the utmost importance. Product owner defines the “what” but leaves the “how” up to the delivery teams.
- Manage the product backlog: prioritize, describe, communicate the items/stories on the product backlog.
- Giving feedback to the delivery teams is an important part of the role (e.g. Review Meetings).
- Create vision on the end
product: know, translate and communicate the vision and strategy of
KBC Securities Services to our stakeholders and delivery
Your key strengths
Strong analytical and communication skills are key success factors in
You like working in a team, striving for the greater good of the company and working towards getting the job done as a team.
Experience in Securities Services is an asset but not a prerequisite.
Experience in Agile and/or SAFE way of working is a plus.
Experience as a product owner is a plus.
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- many different career opportunities,
- the possibility to work in Brussels, Leuven or Ghent,
- a permanent contract,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- flexibility in safeguarding the work life balance,
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere in a high performing team.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: KAROLIEN.VANBOVEN@KBC.BE
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 10/12/2018
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.