Wat houdt deze vacature in?
You will be part of a team in which diversity rocks: 10 ladies and 7 men, young and experienced, and with several nationalities. The team is responsible for designing, managing and reviewing credit risk models. These models express risks in figures based on statistical analysis and credit expertise. In a quickly evolving international context, these models are increasingly important for KBC: they are used in the credit process, for portfolio management, for the calculation of regulatory capital requirements and impairments, … The models that are managed in our team are developed and applied on the Belgian and group wide credit portfolios of KBC.
We are looking for one more colleague eager to join our team and
contribute to our great team spirit. Depending on your preferences,
you can work from Leuven or from Brussels.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You build statistical models to predict the creditworthiness of customers.
- You follow up and improve the performance of existing models, taking into account regulatory changes and portfolio evolutions.
- You collaborate with colleagues who are involved in the use of the models.
- You report to the senior management, audit and supervisors.
- Through the
support of your teammates, you follow extensive on-the-job
- You are passionate about quantitative analyses.
- You are interested in the banking sector.
- You take initiative, recognize problems and look spontaneously for solutions.
- You properly deal with deadlines and work results-oriented.
- You communicate fluently in English, both in writing and orally.
- You are able to present complex issues in a clear and structured way.
- You are a team player.
- You are eager to learn and you quickly pick up new concepts.
Your education and background:
- Master degree in economics, applied economics (preferably with a quantitative specialization), master in mathematics, physics or engineering sciences. Having a PhD in one of these areas is a plus.
- Having around two to five years of experience is an advantage, but not required. Recent graduates are also considered for this position.
- Knowledge of SAS, R and advanced Excel skills is a plus, but trainings are foreseen.
experience with machine learning is welcome, though not
Wat hebben we je te bieden?
- A very attractive offer of education and development opportunities.
- Diverse career opportunities.
- A permanent contract.
- A competitive salary package, supplemented with a vast package of advantages and personnel conditions on our bank and insurance products.
- A good work-life balance.
- A dynamical working environment with an
open culture and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Gepubliceerd op 07/09/2018
Vul onderstaande velden in, voeg je CV toe en klik op 'sollicitatie
Alle velden moeten ingevuld worden.