What does this job entail?
Data Management has become one of most exciting domains in the financial industry – taking center stage in the way we enable our bank and insurance entities to provide the best possible service and product offer in the digital era. This domain is undergoing a significant make-over, leading to a transformation in the way we handle and use data. By joining the Data Quality Management team in the role of Process Manager, you will have the chance to participate in defining and impacting a huge international multi-year program which will define common solutions and processes for all entities of KBC Group.
Data Quality Management (DQM) is the reference for data frameworks and strategy related to company management for KBC groupwide. Our goal is to deliver excellent data, measurement and reporting services to Finance, Risk and Treasury with a strong customer focus and excelling in the operational service delivery, according to the timelines and quality standards they defined.
We are the competence center for developing a consistent data, measurement and reporting strategy and are pro-actively following up technology evolutions.
Within DQM several projects are set up to strive towards the improvement of our business, data and IT architecture. The implementation of those projects will be steered by business processes focusing on the effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the way of working within the whole KBC Group. Therefore we are looking for a process manager to model the involved processes.
What do we expect from you?
- You will translate the ambitious principles of our future way of working to concrete process flows on the end-2-end processes: From data gathering, to analysing quality, to calculate risk data and preparing reporting.
- You will investigate process synergies cross domains (Finance, Risk, Treasury) and various entities.
- You will analyze the existing processes, redesign and model them with a focus on operational excellence , according to the timelines and quality standards defined by our customers.
- You will take into account the link with and impact on other processes . You will provide clear process descriptions and provide knowledge sharing. The main deliverables of this role are the different process flows, data delivery agreements and the target operating model (TOM-document) that describes the process and its steps, accountable and responsible actors and their actions.
- You will take the necessary actions to obtain the buy in of the involved parties, supported by our change & communication manager and the management team.
- You will cooperate in the projects from the process standpoint and will give support to the project leads and the change & communication manager with regard to the communication and change management related to the changed processes.
Your key strenghts?
We are looking for a self-driven, dynamic professional who is great at:
- Modeling of processes (no tool requirement needed; but strong skills required in translating complex processes in easy visuals in e.g. powerpoint and visio)
- Able to split complex processes in small pieces and explain in simple words (translating technical language in common business language)
- Able to balance between a helicopter view (avoiding complexity) while not forgetting small but important details
- Analysis and evaluating processes, with focus on client centricity, operational risks, efficiency, simplicity and uniformity
- Providing well documented processes
- Discussing proposals with the stakeholders and obtaining buy-in
- Managing and monitoring links with other processes
- Implementing the process
together with the project team
- Able to demonstrate experience in process management , preferably in the domain of company management (Finance, Risk, Treasury) or data management
- Able to work with a wide range of people in an
international environment as well as willing to travel from time to
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career;
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
- many different career opportunities;
- a permanent contract;
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products;
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life;
- a dynamic working environment with
an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter:firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 04/03/2019
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.