What does this job entail?
We are searching for a new colleague to strengthen the Risk Model Development team and to help us improve existing risk models and develop new ones.
What do we expect from you?
- You build new financial risk models hereby using or improving your quantitative expertise;
- You use your analytical skills to improve risk models where needed;
- Together with ICT colleagues, you implement the models in our risk infrastructure;
- You apply your statistical skills for quantitative analyses;
- You work together with expert risk managers to bring our models in line with new insights;
document your work in a transparent way and present this to senior
Your key strenghts?
- You have a healthy interest in quantitative modelling and analysis;
- You are eager to quickly pick up new and complex concepts;
- You are a team player and actively participate in a debate;
- You can express yourself fluently in English, both oral and written;
- You can explain complex topics in a transparent and understandable way to colleagues with less quantitative skills;
- You have a master degree (or PhD) with a quantitative specialization (mathematics, physics, engineering, applied economics,…);
- Experience with machine learning or financial models is an asset, though not required;
- You have
a minimal programming experience (e.g. Matlab, Python, R, C++,
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career;an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
- many different career opportunities;a permanent contract;
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products;
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life;
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: email@example.com
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 07/03/2019
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.