What does this job entail?
What do we expect from you?
You will also contribute to methodological discussions in order to support a common modelling environment for the whole KBC Group
Your key strenghts?
• You have a master’s degree or PhD in (applied) sciences such as
(applied) economics, mathematics, physics, engineering, …
• You can communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
• You are able to translate complex material into well-structured and simple conclusions, while respecting deadlines.
• You are a team player who enjoys working autonomously.
• You are eager to acquire and to share knowledge.
Experience in risk management or in finance is considered an asset,
but not a must. Your training is mainly "on the job",
supplemented with (internal or external) training.
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career;
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
- many different career opportunities;
- a permanent contract;
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products;
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life;
- a dynamic working environment with
an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 27/02/2019
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.