What does this job entail?
What do we expect from you?
- participate in the periodic and ad hoc delivery of credit risk reports and provide answers to the questions arising from these reports
- analyze the results of our credit risk calculations and provide advice where necessary
- be the point of contact for one or more KBC entities in the field of credit risk reports
- play a proactive role in the roll-out of new processes/projects
Training will be mainly on the job, tailored to your experience organized by a team of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues being happy to teach the tricks of the trade.
Special remark:The core of our tasks lies in the month following the end of each quarter. During these periods, the whole team is needed to achieve our goals. Therefore, holidays in these months are not possible.
Your key strenghts?
You are used to work with Excel and database tools such as Qlikview or Business Objects. You have knowledge of SAS, VBA or SQL or are willing to acquire this knowledge.
- You prefer to work in a specialized function in which you have to communicate about complex topics in a clear and structured way.
- You are accurate with figures and are able to analyze, synthesize and interpret them.
- Experience in a risk and/or reporting environment is an important asset.
- You are able to work with deadlines and the stress that comes along with it.
- You love quality.
- You are a team player!
- You have a Master, or equivalent by experience.
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career;
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
- many different career opportunities;
- a permanent contract;
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products;
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life;
- a dynamic working environment with
an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 08/03/2019
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.