Wat houdt deze vacature in?
Local Risk Insurance supports the management of KBC Insurance in detecting and managing risks. We are currently looking for an enthusiast colleague, who will be responsible for:
• the redaction of the major internal and external risk reports
(Orsa, RSR, SFCR, RAS (Risk Appetite Statement)). As being in the
center of this process, we expect you to:
o set up and improve a good collaboration with all the stakeholders in these reports
o make a detailed planning and perform a sound follow up of that planning
o make a consistent report, based on the different elements provided by the stakeholders
o respect internal and external guidance
• helping to implement all risk frameworks
• organizing and monitoring the verification tasks on local level
• doing the follow up on audit recommendation
• back-up for operational risk
The team is located in Leuven. Working on location or from home is a
Wat verwachten we van jou?
As a risk advisor:
• you are interested in the functioning of an insurance business.
You invest in requiring (more) knowledge about Solvency II, risk
types, general product features,…
• you develop this knowledge to the point that you can challenge the content of every risk report
• you actively help to optimize the risk function within KBC Insurance
• you advise the business in how to manage operational risks
• working experience of at least two years in insurance business in a
Solvency II environment is a must
• you have excellent communication skills and can easily communicate in English and in Dutch (written & verbal)
• you are a fast learner
• you are a real talent in organization: you like to coordinate, negotiate about timings and deliverables,…
• you are a team player: helpful, with excellent communication skill, aiming for a good interaction with colleagues and stakeholders
• you are capable to motivate people to meet their deadlines
Wat hebben we je te bieden?
You can count on KBC for:
• active support during your career,
• an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
• many different career opportunities,
• a permanent contract,
• a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
• possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
• a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Heb je nog vragen over de functie-inhoud? Contacteer dan de
Raadpleeg zeker de Frequently Asked Questions van andere ‘Makers’. Daar ontdek je ook hoe je de status van je sollicitatie zelf kan opvolgen.
Gepubliceerd op 10/09/2018
Vul onderstaande velden in, voeg je CV toe en klik op 'sollicitatie
Alle velden moeten ingevuld worden.