What does this job entail?
- sustainable innovation
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- architectural portfolio management
- architectural coaching
- architectural consulting
What do we expect from you?
- Mobile and front end platforms
- Big data, analytics, customer insight
- Open Banking and API Management
- Cloud computing
- Application Integration
- Core Banking and Insurance systems
The role of Enterprise Architect concerns a major investment in
training and practical experience, so the deployment is about a longer
Your key strenghts?
- Good managerial and leadership skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- experience in several business and IT domains in an architectural role
- capable to determine the strategic course of company-wide application architecture and think along with the business as regards how technological developments can create business opportunities or pose threats.
- generalist with strong conceptual capabilities in order to be able to formulate a balanced overall solution that covers various aspects: technology, business, methodology, planning and cost/benefit considerations.
- ability to become familiar quickly with new issues or problem areas given a minimum of information. He/she must also be able to come up with well thought-out concepts and distinguish between matters of greater and lesser importance and place problems in the correct context.
- Good communication, collaboration, coaching and mentoring skills
- Prepared to learn continuously by self-study, following market trends, participate in architectural communities
- Knowledge of English and Dutch is required
- You are willing to travel
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,
- An exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- many different career opportunities,
- a permanent contract,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 16/05/2019
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.