Description of the internship
The aim of this assignment is to optimize the test automation framework of our mobile banking apps and create/adapt tests of the most critical processes.
When? We have the flexibility to align with you and your class schedule.
Where? The main part of this internship takes place in
Leuven (don’t worry, it’s quite easy to reach).
What do we expect from you?
Start from the current test automation framework and optimize it
based on input from several stakeholders, like mobile developer teams,
testing teams, test support teams,.. The automated tests should run
frequently and detected deviations should be created automatically as
jira-tickets. Work on a proposal of a process to follow up and resolve
the detected issues. Create a backlog of the most critical processes
based on input from the Product Owner. The scrum methodology will be
followed to automate the tests. Schedule the different scrum
ceremonies (sprintplanning, demo’s, retro’s, scrums,..) and start
automating the tests in different sprints.
What's in it for you?
During the realization of this task you will work in a dynamic
environment. You will be part of the mobile development team, working
closely together with the developers and testers.
This will give you the opportunity to get to know:
- The KBC way of working.
- How the mobile applications and transactions are built and maintained within KBC.
- The way our development environment is setup & structured to cater for 50+ developers working together.
- The different tools that are used for development and follow-up (GitHub, Jira, confluence, Skype, Sharepoint,…).
We are looking for?
- An enthusiastic colleague who is independent, assertive and can work in a team.
- Bachelor IT who is interested in mobile apps/technologies.
- Knowledge of mobile native development is a strong plus (SWIFT/KOTLIN).
- Knowledge of tools like Github, jira, confluence is a plus.
Gepubliceerd op 18/09/2018
Vul onderstaande velden in, voeg je CV toe en klik op 'sollicitatie
Alle velden moeten ingevuld worden.