Description of the internship
Every bank needs to manage its risks. One step in this process is to rate our clients and assess what the probability is that they would stop paying back their loans. This data is then used in models predicting the future. We have been doing this for many years, but we think we can do better. We need your help in building a new, user friendly tool to do so.
This tool will be used in different countries, and will be set up by a dynamic, self-steering agile team consisting of functional, technical and business colleagues. We offer the opportunity to work in any of these roles.
Depending on results and achievements of the project, a trip to one of our foreign entities demonstrating the new tool may be included (if you are interested).
When? We’re aiming for early 2019, but have the flexibility to align with you and your class schedule.
Where? The main part of this internship takes place in
Brussels (don’t worry, it’s quite easy to reach). However, we also
have the option to work in Leuven or Ghent on specific days, if that
suits you better.
What do we expect from you?
- Together with your colleagues – some interns, some experienced KBC colleagues – you build a new tool in a .Net environment.
- Make the tool easy and user-friendly for those users that need to enter data manually.
- Set up data feeds to and from the tool, to make sure people don’t have to enter data twice.
- We’ll just get the data we already have in other systems.
- Make it useful for the people using this data to make predictive models.
What's in it for you?
- You will get a 5 day “bootcamp training” to get you started using KBC’s approach.
- You will work in an agile team, and get a real experience in how tools are built in KBC.
- You get to build a new tool, that will be used in multiple entities of the KBC group.
- You will get responsibility, the opportunity to bring your ideas and realise them.
- You will get a personal coach and mentor to support you during your entire internship.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your tool to real-life users and senior management.
We are looking for
- Three enthusiastic colleagues (bachelors or masters) who want to build a tool that users are happy to use …
- … but are not afraid to offer their own ideas and input, because - let’s be honest – users don’t always know what they want.
- (Base) knowledge of the .Net framework, the C# language of Microsoft and SQL server, to get a good start in the bootcamp.
- An opportunity to meet you!
Gepubliceerd op 18/09/2018
Vul onderstaande velden in, voeg je CV toe en klik op 'sollicitatie
Alle velden moeten ingevuld worden.