Description of the internship
The aim of this assignment is to optimize the quality of analysis & user stories in order to facilitate in-sprint testing. To increase the quality of deliverables, we want to establish a shift-to-the-left related to testing, which means that we aim for in-sprint testing as soon as user stories are delivered. Testers involved in in-sprint testing will have to prepare testware based on the specifications in the user stories and consequently execute the testcases. Therefore the content provided in user stories needs to be improved and optimized so that all the needed information is available to create the testware.
When? We have the flexibility to align with you and your class schedule.
Where? The internship takes place at our main office in
Leuven. This location is easily accessible by public transport, bike
or car. It’s also possible to go by train: once you arrive at the
station, you can get to the office by the busses arranged specifically
for kbc personnel.
What do we expect from you?
Your targets are:
- Delivery of a framework that will enable analists and business to provide all needed information in the stories (e.g. functional specs, acceptance criteria).
- Actively participate in the SDLC of the team to understand the needs, risks and pitfalls related to in-sprint testing.
- Optimize user stories on the backlog so that they meet the newly defined criteria listed in the framework.
- Optimization of the user stories will require
close interaction with analysts, application management, testing
teams, test automation team and developers.
What's in it for you?
During the realization of this task you will work in a dynamic environment. You will be part of the K’Ching development team, working closely together with the analysts, developers and testers. This will give you the opportunity to get to know:
- The KBC way of working
- How the mobile applications and transactions are built and maintained within KBC.
- The way our development environment is setup & structured to cater for 50+ developers working together.
- The different tools that are used for development and follow-up (GitHub, Jira, confluence, Skype, Sharepoint,…)
We are looking for?
- An enthusiastic colleague who is independent and can work in a team.
- Bachelor IT who is interested in mobile apps/technologies.
- Knowledge of mobile native development is a strong plus (SWIFT/KOTLIN).
- Knowledge of tools like Github, jira, Kanoah, confluence is a plus.
Gepubliceerd op 18/09/2018
Vul onderstaande velden in, voeg je CV toe en klik op 'sollicitatie
Alle velden moeten ingevuld worden.