What does this job entail?
KBC ICT Global Enterprise Architecture is a KBC ICT service with following scope:
- sustainable innovation
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- architectural portfolio management
- architectural coaching
- architectural consulti
We are looking for a dynamic enthusiast colleague who is capable to actively participate in the development, maintenance, governance and evolution of the Enterprise Architecture function.
The activities will be partial in an International context, willingness to travel is required.
The team members mainly work in Leuven. Work from home is also a
What do we expect from you?
As such he is capable to combine emerging new technologies in
digitalization with our core banking and insurance systems to achieve
sustainable innovation. He has expertise in business architecture and
is able to translate it into an sustainable IT architecture.
To be successful our candidate has a broad experience and is willing to intensify his knowledge in following domains:
- Mobile and front end platforms
- Big data, analytics, customer insight
- Open Banking and API Management
- Cloud computing
- Application Integration
- Core Banking and Insurance system
The role of Enterprise Architect concerns a major investment in
training and practical experience, so the deployment is about a longer
Your key strengths
- Good managerial and leadership skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- You have experience in several business and IT domains in an architectural role.
- You are capable to determine the strategic course of company-wide application architecture and think along with the business as regards how technological developments can create business opportunities or pose threats.
- You are a generalist with strong conceptual capabilities in order to be able to formulate a balanced overall solution that covers various aspects: technology, business, methodology, planning and cost/benefit considerations.
- You have the ability to become familiar quickly with new issues or problem areas given a minimum of information. He/she must also be able to come up with well thought-out concepts and distinguish between matters of greater and lesser importance and place problems in the correct context.
- Good communication, collaboration, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Prepared to learn continuously by self-study, following market trends, participate in architectural communities.
- Knowledge of English and Dutch is required.
- You are willing to travel.
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
- many different career opportunities;
- a permanent contract;
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products;
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life;
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: email@example.com
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 21/09/2018
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.