Wat houdt deze vacature in?
KBC ICT Global Enterprise Architecture is a KBC ICT service with
- sustainable innovation
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- architectural portfolio management
- architectural coaching
- architectural consulting
We are looking for a dynamic enthusiast colleague who is capable to actively participate in the development, maintenance, governance and evolution of the Enterprise Architecture function.
The activities will be partial in an International context, willingness to travel is required.
De medewerkers van het team werken hoofdzakelijk in Leuven. Thuiswerk behoort ook tot de mogelijkheid.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
As such he is capable to combine emerging new technologies in
digitalization with our core banking and insurance systems to achieve
sustainable innovation. He has expertise in business architecture and
is able to translate it into an sustainable IT architecture.
To be successful our candidate has a broad experience and is willing to intensify his knowledge in following domains:
Mobile and front end platforms
Big data, analytics, customer insight
Open Banking and API Management
Core Banking and Insurance systems
The role of Enterprise Architect concerns a major investment in training and practical experience, so the deployment is about a longer time horizon.
- Good managerial and leadership skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- experience in several business and IT domains in an architectural role
- capable to determine the strategic course of company-wide application architecture and think along with the business as regards how technological developments can create business opportunities or pose threats.
- generalist with strong conceptual capabilities in order to be able to formulate a balanced overall solution that covers various aspects: technology, business, methodology, planning and cost/benefit considerations.
- ability to become familiar quickly with new issues or problem areas given a minimum of information. He/she must also be able to come up with well thought-out concepts and distinguish between matters of greater and lesser importance and place problems in the correct context.
- Good communication, collaboration, coaching and mentoring skills
- Prepared to learn continuously by self-study, following market trends, participate in architectural communities
- Knowledge of English and Dutch is required
- You are willing to travel
Wat hebben je te bieden?
You can count on KBC for: active support during your career,an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,many different career opportunities,a permanent contract,a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,possibilities to integrate your work and private life,a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Gepubliceerd op 13/02/2018
Vul onderstaande velden in, voeg je CV toe en klik op 'sollicitatie
Alle velden moeten ingevuld worden.