What does this job entail?
As a Business Application Manager you will be part of the DQM
Department. Data Quality Management is a pivot between the finance and
risk functions of KBC Group.
DQM is responsible for the building and maintenance of reporting tools (calculation engines) and risk - and finance reports for KBC Worldwide. Crucial is that this data need to be on time, correct and complete.
Our teams are composed of colleagues with ICT experience, as well as colleagues with a business background.
You will work in a mixed Business-ICT team, responsible for - among others - design, maintenance and support of the Liquidity or IFRS9 calculation tool (Moody's). These systems calculate expected credit loss (ECL) and Liquidity measures for all group entities (Belgium, Ireland and Central Europe) and is the basis for internal and external Risk and Finance reports, at both local and group level.
What do we expect from you?
As an application manager you will:
- be responsible for up and running applications,
- be part of an international team of specialists,
- be an important bridge between the business users and the technical experts,
- be involved in multiple projects,
- translate complex business requirements into functional requirements,
- help our users with their questions and problems (client centricity),
- be, together with your colleagues, end-to-end owner of changes (determine business requirements, planning, tests, training…).
Your key strengths
You are eager to learn?
You have an analytical mind?
You are a team player?
You are fluent in English?
Do you already feel the magic? Then you are possibly the one we are looking for!
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
• active support during your career,
• an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
• many different career opportunities,
• a permanent contract,
• a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
• possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
• a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Heb je nog vragen over de functie-inhoud? Contacteer dan de
Raadpleeg zeker de Frequently Asked Questions van andere ‘Makers’. Daar ontdek je ook hoe je de status van je sollicitatie zelf kan opvolgen.
Published on 8/10/2018
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.