What does this job entail?
KBC IS LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF FINANCIAL MARKETS FOR THE EXTENSION OF ITS GROUP COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT
You find the digital world and its constant developments (AI, machine learning, IOT, blockchains…) very attractive and useful to simplify the future of conformity.
You are utmost familiar with the compliance activities within
Financial Markets. You have advised on MiFID II Implementation, you
were involved in the KID preparation, you know how to prevent and
monitor market abuse, you are familiar with a large panel of financial
products and marketing documentation.
What do we expect from you?
You are a good team leader prepared to take up challenges in a fast
growing and international environment where the client is
Your key strengths
- You hold a Master in Law or in Economy.
- You are a hard worker willing to achieve concrete results and deliverables.
- You have excellent communication skills, a pragmatic approach demonstrating your knowledge of the financial sector and an experience (about 10 years) a.o. as Compliance Officer, Risk Manager or Auditor in these domains.
- You are
A must: Dutch and English
A plus: French
- You adopt a responsible behavior and have a sensible sense of ethics and integrity.
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
• active support during your career;
• an exceptional range of training and development opportunities;
• many different career opportunities;
• a permanent contract;
• a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products;
• possibilities to integrate your work and private life;
• a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please contact the recruiter: email@example.com
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'. They'll also tell you how you yourself can monitor your application's progress.
Published on 21/09/2018
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.