Wat houdt deze vacature in?
The Platform Innovation and Development team at KBC Securities is looking for a full-time Process coordinator in Brussels who can support the Process lead in describing, optimising and implementing Business Process Management within KBC Securities.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
As process coordinator, you will be in charge of describing, supporting and monitoring processes within a specific domain, to achieve an excellent cost/revenue ratio, a high quality service and a performant throughput time.
The process coordinator will focus on the process from an “end-to-end” perspective and will keep in mind to make the customer experience more efficient across the different departments. He will therefor interact with all process owners across KBC Securities and agree on the necessary actions to take
You are great at:
- Inventory processes within a given domain;
- Modelling and documenting of existing processes (“as is”)
- Analyse and evaluate processes
- Defining, implementing and monitoring of KPI’s
- Providing well documented and substantiated improvements, in line with our strategy
- Discuss improvement proposals with the process owner and IT SPOC (business architect)
- Drawing and evaluating processes to be adapted (To Be) with focus on client, operational risks, efficiency and uniformity
- Manage and monitor links with other processes
And you must be:
- Dynamic, proactive and driven
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Capable of setting and clearly communicating correct priorities
- Able to deal with a wide range of people
- Able to work independently
- Able to demonstrate a minimum 3 years’ experience in this area
- Good in process flows and process KPI’s (process oriented mindset)
- Good in Process Management Notation (BPMN)
And it’s super if:
- You have an experience or strong interest in Lean Six Sigma
- You have experience in the investment domain so you know how it works
- You have a strong interest in application management
If what we do suits your interests and what you do matches the profile above, let us know.
Wat hebben we je te bieden?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- many different career opportunities,
- a permanent contract,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.
Gepubliceerd op 04/12/2017
Vul onderstaande velden in, voeg je CV toe en klik op 'sollicitatie
Alle velden moeten ingevuld worden.