Win a family ticket to Comics Station Antwerp, a paradise for comic book fans. Want to find out how? Then carry on reading.
Help build your child or grandchild's future
As a parent or grandparent, you want to help build a carefree future for your child or grandchild. Establishing a sound financial basis now is a great way to do this. Starting to save or invest regularly today is a wonderful gift for the child's future.
Win tickets to Comics Station Antwerp
If you open a savings account or an investment plan for your child now, you may win a family ticket to Comics Station Antwerp. Comics Station Antwerp is a brand-new theme park about Belgian comic books at Antwerp Central train station.
Meet your heroes
The popular comic book heroes from Jommeke, Spike and Suzy, Kiekeboe, Lucky Luke, Urbanus and The Smurfs have their own themed areas. More than 60 attractions bring the comic book stories to life. Comics Station Antwerp also offers a world first: the Comics Twist. The highest indoor slide in the world, the Comics Twist stands at no less than 22.5 metres high!
How it works
Step 1: Open a savings account or an investment plan for your (grand)child.
Step 2: You will receive an e-mail confirmation from KBC with a link to the competition page the following month. To participate, always make sure that your e-mail address is known to us. You can check this in your KBC Touch settings.
Step 3: You can confirm your participation in the competition on the page.
Every winner will receive one family ticket for four people valid until 1 April 2018.
- You can only participate in this competition if you buy a new product for a child aged between 3 and 11 years.
- The competition runs from 20 March to 31 July 2017 inclusive.
- Your participation will only be confirmed once the competition and tiebreaker questions have been answered.
- If you have won, the necessary information will be sent to the email address you provided.
- We will be handing out 100 family tickets for four people during the competition period.
Get a savings account for free
A free savings from KBC lets you save for a rainy day at your own tempo.