There's never a good time to have a leaking roof or to be hit by a fire, theft or vandalism. If it does happen, however, your immediate reaction is to get it sorted as quickly as possible: you want that leak to be repaired and that stolen laptop replaced. It's only natural then that you'll not want to waste too much time and energy filing a claim. Fortunately, we're here to make things easier for you in such a situation. Read on and find out more.
We're here for you at all times
A storm can always cause damage outside business hours. That's why we make sure you can file a claim at any time: late at night, on the weekend, first thing in the morning – and, of course, during office hours.
Filing a claim via our app or by phone
If you need to file a claim, you have a number of ways of doing it:
- File your claim via KBC Assist. This handy app not only saves you a lot of time and paperwork, it can put you in direct contact with your insurance agent or the KBC Assistance helpline. So, it's now possible to combine a digital claim with personal support.
- Call your KBC Insurance agent.
- Handle your claims intake yourself by calling 0800 964 64 or +32 16 24 24 24 (when calling from abroad).
Provide this information to your contact
To give you the best possible assistance, we need the following information:
- The date on which the damage happened
- A brief description of the damage suffered (water damage, glass breakage, fire damage, etc.)
- Photos and any other documents proving the damage
Send us this information via the KBC Assist app or your insurance agent, and we'll see to the rest!
Filing a claim? Do it in a flash.
We believe in individually assisting each and every one of our customers. So, whether you’ve taken out home insurance with us online or in person, you can expect exactly the same service from us across the board. When it comes to handling your claims, there’ll always be one of our insurance agents there to help protect your interests.