There's never a good time to have a leaking roof or to be hit by a fire, theft or vandalism. If it does happen, however, your immediate reaction is to get it sorted as quickly as possible: you want that leak to be repaired and that stolen laptop replaced. It's only natural then that you'll not want to waste too much time and energy filing a claim. Fortunately, we're here to make things easier for you in such a situation. Read on and find out more.
We're here for you at all times
A storm can always cause damage outside business hours. That's why we make sure you can file a claim at any time: late at night, on the weekend, first thing in the morning – and, of course, during office hours.
Filing a claim via our app or by phone
If you need to file a claim, you have a number of ways of doing it:
- File your claim via KBC Assist. This handy app not only saves you a lot of time and paperwork, it can put you in direct contact with your insurance agent or the KBC Assistance helpline. So, it's now possible to combine a digital claim with personal support.
- Call your KBC Insurance agent.
- Handle your claims intake yourself by calling 0800 964 64 or +32 16 24 24 24 (when calling from abroad).
Provide this information to your contact
To give you the best possible assistance, we need the following information:
- The date on which the damage happened
- A brief description of the damage suffered (water damage, glass breakage, fire damage, etc.)
- Photos and any other documents proving the damage
Send us this information via the KBC Assist app or your insurance agent, and we'll see to the rest!
Filing a claim? Do it in a flash.