The Caribbean sand between your toes, the New Zealand mountain air in your lungs or the Kenyan morning sun on your face... You must have caught yourself daydreaming about your next holiday once or twice. You can't wait to start planning your holiday. And fortunately, there is no need to wait! A holiday loan instantly gives you the budget to go on the trip of your dreams.
Repay at your own pace
You can decide your monthly repayments and repayment period in advance.
Simulate your loan
How much would you like to borrow and how much would that cost you each month? Make the calculation with our quick simulator.
If you like our offer, you can apply for the loan immediately after running your simulation, even if you don't have a KBC Current Account.
How does a holiday loan work?
Flights, a hotel, a rental car, a diving course, a ski pass: travel costs tend to add up and using the funds in your savings account may not be a desirable or feasible option. In that case, a holiday loan is an interesting alternative. You can borrow money for any type of holiday: a skiing holiday, a cruise, a family holiday or an adventurous expedition.
- A holiday loan is a personal instalment loan.
- Your repayments will be monthly, spread over at least 6 months.
- Holiday loans start from 500 euros .
For example: you borrow 1,000 euros
You want to take a tour of the West Coast of the US and you estimate that this will cost you about 3 000 euros. You have already saved 2,000 euros and you would like to borrow the remaining 1,000 euros.
- You decide that you want to repay your loan in 1 year. In that case, you will pay about 86 euros each month. In the end, you will have repaid 1,030 euros.
- If you would like to spread your repayments over 2 years, your loan will cost you slightly over 44 euros a month. Your repayments will then be 1,057 euros in total.
Monitoring your loan in KBC Touch
Our KBC Touch app for tablets and computers will give you a clear overview of all your loan details.
- How much you repay each month
- When your next payment is
- How much you still need to repay
Not just for KBC clients
You don't need to have a current account with us to apply for a loan. To work out and apply for an instalment loan, simply go to our website. However, if you're already with us, calculate your personal rate in KBC Touch or in KBC Mobile.
Calculate your monthly repayments now
Want to borrow 500 or 5,000 euros? Repay your loan in 6 months or 2 years? Our quick simulator will calculate the cost of your loan in just a few seconds. If you like the result of your simulation, you can apply instantly for your holiday loan online.