Make a car accident or home damage claim with us at any time how it suits you best.
Report an accident or damage to us
1. Use our free KBC Assist app on your phone
With our handy KBC Assist app on your phone, you can report damage or theft to us online. Our app also lets you contact your insurance agent or VAB’s roadside assistance helpline.
Track your claim afterwards and select a repair service or send us more details we need from you with ease through the app.
2. Contact your insurance agent
Scheduled for hospital admission soon? See how to claim under your hospitalisation insurance with us.
Give your contact full details
We’ll need this from you to give you the best possible assistance
- Date you suffered damage or were involved in an accident
- Brief description of the damage suffered (like water, glass breakage or fire damage)
- Photos and any other documents proving the damage
Make a claim with us in no time.
Send us (as soon as possible)
- Completed European accident statement
- Number of the police report
- Copy of your statement to the police
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- Visit your general practitioner if you didn’t go to the emergency department
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor’s bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- Inform your employer if the accident happened while commuting
Have you been summoned by the magistrate’s court?
- Copy of the summons
- Name and address of your lawyer if you’ve already chosen one
- Copy of the violation notice (you’ll receive it by post after the offence)
Our insurance experts are there for you
If you need to claim under accident or other insurance with us, there’s always a KBC insurance agent nearby to guide you through your claim. That includes insurance you’ve taken out with us online.