- Through your insurance agent
- By contacting 24+: 0800 964 64 (within Belgium) or 0032 16 24 24 24 (abroad)
- By using KBC Assist (smartphone app)
Make your claim
Provide your contact person with
- The completed European accident statement
- The number of the official police report
- A copy of your statement to the police
- Any documents proving the damage
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- If you didn't go to the emergency department then visit your general practitioner
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor's bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- If the accident happened on your way to and from work then inform your employer
Have you been summoned by the magistrate's court?
If so, send us
- A copy of the summons
- The name and address of your lawyer, if you have already chosen your lawyer
- A copy of the notification of the violation. You will receive these items by post after the violation has taken place
Switch to a different car insurer
Want to switch to a different car insurance company? We will tell you how to switch, step by step.
Car insurance your way
Just take out the compulsory car insurance or add on extra cover for more comprehensive insurance.
Loan for a new car
Work out now how much you'd pay every month for your car loan and apply online.