Make your claim
Provide your contact person with
- The completed European accident statement
- The number of the official police report
- A copy of your statement to the police
- Any documents proving the damage
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- If you didn't go to the emergency department then visit your general practitioner
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor's bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- If the accident happened on your way to and from work then inform your employer
Have you been summoned by the magistrate's court?
If so, send us
- A copy of the summons
- The name and address of your lawyer, if you have already chosen your lawyer
- A copy of the notification of the violation. You will receive these items by post after the violation has taken place
We’ll take care of your insurance along with all the red tape
New car? KBC will do all the paperwork for you
Loan for a second-hand car
Need a second family car? If so, a second-hand car may well be the solution you need. Work out now how much you'd pay every month for your second-hand car loan and apply online.
Electric, hybrid, CNG or plug-in hybrid?
Thinking about a new – environmentally friendly – car? Great! Fancy an electric, CNG, hybrid or plug-in hybrid? And, do you get a grant? Check them out, weight them up and decide.