Make your claim
Provide your contact person with
- The completed European accident statement
- The number of the official police report
- A copy of your statement to the police
- Any documents proving the damage
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- If you didn't go to the emergency department then visit your general practitioner
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor's bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- If the accident happened on your way to and from work then inform your employer
Have you been summoned by the magistrate's court?
If so, send us
- A copy of the summons
- The name and address of your lawyer, if you have already chosen your lawyer
- A copy of the notification of the violation. You will receive these items by post after the violation has taken place
Hit the road with the KBC DriveSafe app
First time driving on your provisional driving licence? Install our KBC DriveSafe app to be a top driver!
Want to know how to fill in a European Accident Statement?
Watch our short film clip.
If your hire car is damaged or stolen,
KBC will reimburse the deductible on the hire car insurance policy.