Make your claim
Make insurance claims with KBC Mobile on your phone
Our free KBC Mobile app lets you file car insurance claims with us right from your phone. Track your claim afterwards and select a repair service or even send us more details we need from you through the app.
Claim through your insurance agent or our call centre
- KBC Insurance agent
Your KBC Insurance agent will be happy to help you open a claim and guide you through the steps for having it settled.
Find your KBC Insurance agent.
- Call centre
If you can't reach your KBC Insurance agent or if you need immediate and urgent assistance with a claim, you can contact our call centre 24/7.
Provide your contact person with
- The completed European accident statement
- The number of the official police report
- A copy of your statement to the police
- Any documents proving the damage
Were there any injuries?
- Consult a doctor
- If you didn't go to the emergency department then visit your general practitioner
- Keep any medical certificates, make copies of all your doctor's bills and pharmacy receipts and make a list of all your expenses
- If the accident happened on your way to and from work then inform your employer
Have you been summoned by the magistrate's court?
If so, send us
- A copy of the summons
- The name and address of your lawyer, if you have already chosen your lawyer
- A copy of the notification of the violation. You will receive these items by post after the violation has taken place
Be well-prepared before hitting the road
Things to do in advance. Preventing loss, damage or injury. Learn more.
Péage or motorway toll? Don't get caught out!
Which countries charge motorway tolls and what's the smarter way to pay? This list will get you through in no time.
Switch to a different car insurer
Want to switch to a different car insurance company? We will tell you how to switch, step by step.