European Accident Statement
Make sure there is a European Accident Statement form in your vehicle.
Get one from your KBC Insurance agent or at your bank branch.
On the cover page of your European Accident Statement form, note down
- Your KBC Insurance agent’s contact details.
Your insurance agent is also there to help you with insurance that you've taken out through your bank branch.
- The name of the repairer you would like to repair your car following an accident. KBC Insurance works with a network of repairers.
For more information, see Having your vehicle repaired.
Know how to fill in the form correctly?
Watch our short film clip
Preventing loss, damage or injury
- Always drive within the speed limit and regularly check your tyre pressure
- Always wear a seat belt, as this will reduce the chance of death or injuries by 50%
- Never drive under the influence of drugs, alcohol and/or medication and make sure that you are well rested before driving
Your first car
How to finance it and how to insure it? Plenty of options and solutions to choose from.
How to go about selling your car
Deciding to sell your car is one thing. Actually selling it is another. How do you get started? And what do you need to keep in mind? Let us help you make a start.