European Accident Statement
Make sure there is a European Accident Statement form in your vehicle.
Get one from your KBC Insurance agent or at your bank branch.
On the cover page of your European Accident Statement form, note down
- Your KBC Insurance agent’s contact details.
Your insurance agent is also there to help you with insurance that you've taken out through your bank branch.
- The name of the repairer you would like to repair your car following an accident. KBC Insurance works with a network of repairers.
For more information, see Having your vehicle repaired.
Know how to fill in the form correctly?
Watch our short film clip
Preventing loss, damage or injury
- Always drive within the speed limit and regularly check your tyre pressure
- Always wear a seat belt, as this will reduce the chance of death or injuries by 50%
- Never drive under the influence of drugs, alcohol and/or medication and make sure that you are well rested before driving
Breakdown assistance and assistance for your car
With KBC-VAB Assistance cover you can always count on breakdown assistance and assistance if you’re involved in an accident or fall ill while travelling. For yourself as well as for your family.
Step-by-step instructions if your vehicle is damaged
Damage to your car? These step-by-step instructions will quickly get you back on the road.
Driver accident insurance
Driver accident insurance compensates you if you suffer personal injury due to a road traffic accident, even if you are at fault.