- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent or call 24+ (0800 964 64 (free number)) to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment, or contact us at the push of a button with your smartphone. Discover the free KBC Assist app for fast roadside assistance.
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose the KBC repair network
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Insurance agent or 24+ (0800 964 64 (free number))
- KBC pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent or with 24+ (0800 964 64 (free number))
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT
Buying a new or used motorbike?
A KBC Motorcycle Loan lets you spread your costs over a longer period.
Fully or semi-comprehensive?
What is the best way to protect yourself financially against damage to your car?
Loan for a new car
Work out now how much you'd pay every month for your car loan and apply online.