- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent or call 24+ (0800 964 64) to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose the KBC repair network
You choose Carglass
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent or with 24+ (0800 964 64)
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT.
Find the loan that matches your plans
Need a loan? We can help you choose the right one. In two minutes.
Be a named driver under your parents’ car insurance once you have your provisional driving licence.
Taking out a loan for a motor home
Simulate your motor-home loan online and work out your monthly instalments.