You choose the KBC repair network
- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment, or contact us at the push of a button with your smartphone. Discover the free KBC Mobile app for fast roadside assistance.
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Insurance agent or or our call centre (+32 (0) 16 24 24 24), or via our KBC Mobile app
- KBC pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT
What to do if your vehicle is stolen?
Has your car been stolen? Was it broken into? Discover what you need to do in order to report the theft.
A new or second-hand car?
Deciding whether to buy a new or second-hand car is about more than just the financial benefits.
Hit the road with your classic car!
Practical information and tips for anyone who wants to buy a classic car and make the most of it.