- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent or call 24+ (0800 964 64 (free number)) to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment, or contact us at the push of a button with your smartphone. Discover the free KBC Assist app for fast roadside assistance.
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose the KBC repair network
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Insurance agent or 24+ (0800 964 64 (free number))
- KBC pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent or with 24+ (0800 964 64 (free number))
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT
Be well-prepared before hitting the road
Things to do in advance. Preventing loss, damage or injury. Learn more.
Péage or motorway toll? Don't get caught out!
Which countries charge motorway tolls and what's the smarter way to pay? This list will get you through in no time.
Apply online in no time for a loan – 24/7
Apply for a car or personal loan with ease and in full security and get a quick answer to your application.