You choose the KBC repair network
- Choose a glass repairer from our list: our repair network
- Ask your KBC Insurance agent to get in touch with the repairer in order to set up an appointment, or contact us at the push of a button with your smartphone. Discover the free KBC Mobile app for fast roadside assistance.
- KBC pays the invoice directly to the repairer - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose Carglass
- Make an appointment with Carglass by calling 0800 166 16 or via carglass.be
- You can also do this via your KBC Insurance agent or or our call centre (+32 (0) 16 24 24 24), or via our KBC Mobile app
- KBC pays the invoice directly to Carglass - you do not have to pay anything yourself. However, if you are liable to VAT then you pay the recoverable VAT
You choose your own repairer
- Get in touch with your KBC Insurance agent
- KBC arranges an assessor's report
- You pay the invoice in advance. KBC does not reimburse either the deductible specified in your contract or the recoverable VAT
Buying a motorbike or scooter?
A KBC Motorcycle Loan lets you spread your costs over a longer period.
Driver accident insurance
Driver accident insurance compensates you if you suffer personal injury due to a road traffic accident, even if you are at fault.