If you want more peace of mind even when your car is a slightly older, this partial comprehensive insurance is the perfect successor of your fully comprehensive policy.
Optional 10% extra compensation
In the event of a total loss or theft of your vehicle, we increase your compensation by 10% with no further formalities required.
Compensation to cover the full purchase price
In the event of a total loss or theft of your vehicle, we will pay out the full purchase price up to 30 months after the purchase date.
Ample cover for theft, glass breakage and fire or storm damage
Damage caused by pine martens or collision with animals is also insured.
Partial (mini- or semi-) comprehensive insurance
Watch why comprehensive car insurance could be a good idea
What is insured?
Our partial comprehensive insurance offers cover against
- Damage caused by fire, explosion or fire-extinguishing activities (including damage caused by melting due to a short circuit)
- Damage caused by forces of nature (including storms, lightning strikes, hail, flooding, etc.)
- Damage caused by collisions with wild or stray animals (including gnawing damage caused by martens)
- Broken or cracked car windows (including sunroofs)
- Break-ins, theft and attempted theft (including breach of trust)
- Falling aircraft or aircraft components
What is not insured?
- Damage to your own car caused by an accident for which you are
For this you can take out Fully Comprehensive Insurance
- The driver's physical
For this take out Driver Accident Insurance
- Facilitating theft by leaving the insured vehicle unattended on a public road or unlocked in another place that is accessible to the public
- Loss or damage resulting from wear and tear or an obvious lack of maintenance
- Damage you have caused intentionally
Good to know
- The Partial Comprehensive Insurance of the KBC Vehicle Insurance for passenger cars offers partial comprehensive cover
- This product is governed by the laws of Belgium
- The insurance provided by this policy is valid for one year It will be tacitly renewed, unless it is terminated no later than thre months before the principal renewal date
- Your intermediary is your first point of contact for any complaints you may have. If no agreement can be reached, you can contact KBC Complaints Management, Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0800 620 84 (free number) or 078 15 20 45 (pay number), fax 016 86 30 38. If this does not result in a satisfactory solution, you can contact the Insurance Ombudsman, which acts for the entire industry, at De Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com or visit www.ombudsman.as. However, you always retain the right to initiate legal proceedings.
KBC Vehicle Insurance is a product from KBC Insurance NV –
Professor Roger Van Overstraetenplein 2 – 3000 Leuven – Belgium
– VAT BE 0403.552.563 – RLP Leuven – IBAN BE43 7300 0420 0601 – BIC KREDBEBB
The company is licensed by the National Bank of Belgium, de Berlaimontlaan 14, 1000 Brussels, Belgium for all classes of insurance under code 0014 (Royal Decree of 4 July 1979, Belgian Official Gazette of 14 July 1979).
Member of the KBC Group
Be a named driver under your parents’ car insurance once you have your provisional driving licence.
Loan for a second-hand car
Need a second family car? If so, a second-hand car may well be the solution you need. Work out now how much you'd pay every month for your second-hand car loan and apply online.
Choosing a car
Buying a new car is a big decision. So, prepare well for it and make the right choice.