Did you know that, as a driver, you are not covered for any physical injuries you sustain in an accident if you caused it? Our Driver Accident Insurance also covers the driver's physical injuries.
As a driver, you are covered for physical injuries in case of an accident, even if you are liable.
All drivers insured
You and your family members are insured.
Medical expenses can be insured up to 12,500 euros.
Your car may be well insured, but what about you?
Watch why it's a good idea to get driver accident insurance cover
- Medical expenses following a car accident
- Expenses of suitable transport if you need to be taken to hospital for medical treatment
- Search and rescue costs if you are lost or missing
- Permanent injuries
- Home alterations or vehicle adjustment expenses and assistance expenses in case of serious permanent injury
- Financial support for your loved ones in the event of your death
Compensation is paid independently of any liability disputes.
What's not insured
- Industrial accidents
- Accidents caused intentionally or due to serious error
- Participation in and training for speed races, regularity rallies and skill-based competitions
- Accidents you caused under the influence of alcohol (more than 0.15%) or in a similar condition due to the use of substances other than alcohol
Good to know
- This product is governed by the laws of Belgium
- The insurance provided by this policy is valid for one year It will be tacitly renewed, unless it is terminated no later than three months before the principal renewal date
- Your intermediary is your
first point of contact for any complaints you may have. If no
agreement can be reached, you can contact KBC Complaints
Management, Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0800 62 084, tel. 0800 620 84
(free number) or 078 15 20 45 (pay number), fax 016 86 30 38. If
this does not result in a satisfactory solution, you can contact the
Insurance Ombudsman, which acts for the entire industry, at De
Meeûssquare 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com or visit www.ombudsman.as
Without prejudice to your right to take legal action.
The company is licensed by the National Bank of Belgium, de Berlaimontlaan 14, 1000 Brussels, Belgium for all classes of insurance under code 0014 (Royal Decree of 4 July 1979, Belgian Official Gazette of 14 July 1979).
Member of the KBC Group
Step-by-step instructions if your vehicle is damaged
Damage to your car? These step-by-step instructions will quickly get you back on the road.
Been in an uncontested accident?
Or need to claim under comprehensive insurance? Learn what to do next.
A new or second-hand car?
Deciding whether to buy a new or second-hand car is about more than just the financial benefits.