Investment made easy
No time or wish to manage your investments? We will make the effort on your behalf.
Our experts will do the work for you
Specialised fund managers will manage your investment funds in the best possible way, every day. Of course, you will always remain involved.
More than just investments
You will also receive extra services, such as inheritance planning, pension advice and a credit card.
What is KBC Easy Invest Service Extra?
Want to invest but don’t have the time, drive or specific knowledge? Sign up for Easy Invest Service Extra and let our expert fund managers do the investment work for you. They’ll look after your investment funds every day to ensure your capital is always optimally invested, without you having to do a thing.
And that’s not all. We’ll also advise you on getting the most from your assets at any time of your life.
Whom is KBC Easy Invest Service Extra for? We recommend this service to customers with invested assets of 25 000 euros or more.
1. Actively managed by specialists
The funds you invest in are actively managed by specialised fund managers who take investment decisions on a daily basis using a well-considered strategy. They respond to opportunities quickly without ever losing sight of the risks.
If you want to find out more about this approach, just make a no-obligation appointment with us.
2. Always up to date with KBC Touch and KBC Mobile
Our Touch and Mobile apps always give you a clear view of price developments and other details of your funds, letting you track the performance of your investments at all times.
3. KBC Inheritance Planning Service: think about tomorrow today
Our inheritance and estate planning advisers will consider your assets from a different point of view. They’ll start by asking you a number of questions, such as:
- What are your personal wishes in the event of your death?
- Who are your heirs or who do you want them to be?
- How much would they pay in taxes?
- What level of comfort will you offer your partner?
Based on your answers, our advisers will draw up a personal report with recommendations and calculations that are fully tailored to your personal situation.
4. Info evenings on your pension and investments
- Things to consider when approaching retirement
- Investments and current economic events that may affect your investments
5. KBC Gold Credit Card*
* The KBC Gold Credit Card is a credit card issued by:
KBC Bank NV, with registered office at Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels,
Belgium, VAT BE 0462.920.226, RLP Brussels, FSMA 026256 A.
The KBC Flex Budget facility is an open-ended credit facility linked to the KBC Gold Credit Card and used as an additional means for drawing credit.
Lender and card issuer: KBC Bank NV. Subject to your card or credit application being approved by KBC Bank NV.
Make socially responsible investments with ease
Socially responsible investments have a positive influence on every aspect of the environment and society. You invest in companies and countries that have gone through a strict selection procedure. Easy Invest Service Extra allows you to invest your money in a sustainable fund that invests only in those screened companies or countries.
How do I get started with KBC Easy Invest Service Extra?
It all begins with a personal advisory meeting. We’ll look at what’s important to you when it comes to investments and use that to prepare a personal proposal that matches your wishes and expectations.
We'll discuss the following at the meeting:
- Do you prefer to receive regular income payments? In that case, you can opt for a fund that pays out part of the possible return in dividends each year.
- Have you considered what will happen to your assets in the event of your death? The choices you make today may have an impact on the inheritance taxes your heirs will have to pay in the future.
- Are you interested in investing small amounts at regular intervals? You can start from as little as 25 euros per month.
- You always stay in control. If you want to switch to another fund, increase or reduce your monthly investment sum or terminate your investment, you can.
What does this service cost? KBC Easy Invest Service Extra costs 242 euros per year (including 21% VAT).
Invest as a beginner
- Practical tips from our financial experts
- Find the type of investment that fits you
- Download a free guide