Monitoring your wealth takes a lot of time, attention and know-how. Which is precisely why we offer KBC Wealth Management Service Select. A team of experts work together with you on building, protecting and transferring your wealth. Plus, you benefit from a number of additional services and advantages.
We monitor your portfolio, look out for possible risks and let you know when good opportunities come up. Twice a year, we carry out a thorough analysis, which we discuss with you.
More than just investment advice
Our specialists maintain a broad view of your wealth, with an eye on inheritance planning and preparing for your retirement.
Particular focus on shares
With tips, info and share news hot off the press, our equity strategist guides you in making your choices.
Your assets deserve to be managed with care and attention.
Wide-ranging wealth management advice
Wealth management advice is at the heart of KBC Wealth Management Service Select. Because we're aware of every aspect of your investment portfolio, we're able to give detailed advice, providing you with a firm foundation for taking investment decisions.
- A team of specialists monitor your wealth in structured manner the year round.
- We watch out for potential risks.
- We contact you if opportunities arise.
- You get personal guidance and advice. Out investment advice aims to keep your portfolio balanced.
- At least twice a year, we do a thorough analysis of your investment portfolio. You're given a detailed report and we invite you to a personal discussion meeting.
- We make specific investment proposals tailored to your situation.
If your preference lies in socially responsible investments, then that's something that we excel in! Be sure to ask about our sustainable investments.
Monitor your investments when and where you want
KBC Wealth Management Service Select is full of benefits – digitally as well. KBC Invest is our online app for monitoring your investments on your tablet or PC, giving you detailed insight into your investment portfolio.
Plus, KBC Invest gives you the chance to react to the market and sign investment proposals online, no matter where you are. Even from the comfort of your own home.
A broad look at your wealth
You'll be wanting to accumulate wealth by making investments, but will also be looking a bit further into the future. When you do, you can rely on more than investment advice alone, because we maintain a broad view of your wealth.
If you want to find out how best to prepare for retirement, you'll certainly be interested in our info evenings! You'll maybe also have wondered how best to pass your wealth on to the next generation, in which case our inheritance adviser will be glad to look into that for you.
Relevant info on the world of investments
You don't just want to know how your own investments are doing, you want to be up on the markets and the world of economics in general: because that also affects the investment decisions you take. Our team of experts keep tabs on the latest financial news and give you clear, no-nonsense run-downs, which are shared with you in exclusive news reports and our Strategie & Accenten (Strategy & Focus) magazine, which is also available for tablet.
Particular focus on shares
The world of shares is interesting, but also complex. How do you identify those unexpected opportunities? And when is the ideal time to buy or sell? In these areas, KBC has a great deal of expertise to offer, and we're glad to share it with you.
Together with your equity strategist, your contact will guide you through the choices to be made.
- They will keep you up to date on the share market and the vision set down by KBC's analysts.
- And we also keep a close eye on how your individual shares are performing.
- A handy aspect of this advisory service is that you can also include share positions that you've acquired via Bolero, our online investment platform.
Our stockfinder gives you an up-to-date summary of your investments
We take extra special care of you.
When you choose KBC Wealth Management Service Select, you get a whole lot of extras.
- You pay no management fee or card fee for a KBC Plus Account and KBC Platinum Credit Card1.
- We give you free KBC Asset Insurance².
- And, every year, we surprise you with a few nice little gifts and packages.
The KBC Wealth Management Service Select is contractual and a fee is charged. The service is intended for clients with invested assets amounting to 25,000 euros or more.
Want to find out what KBC Wealth Management Service Select can do for you? Then just get in contact with us. We'll be happy to help.
2 You must have a KBC Custody Account. KBC Asset Insurance is a product from KBC Insurance, Professor Roger Van Overstraetenplein 2, 3000 Leuven, Belgium, VAT BE 0403.552.563, RLP Leuven, IBAN BE43 7300 0420 0601, BIC KREDBEBB. Company licensed by the National Bank of Belgium, de Berlaimontlaan 14, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, for all classes of insurance under code 0014 (Royal Decree of 4 July 1979, Belgian Official Gazette of 14 July 1979).
Why invest in shares
Socially responsible investments
- Investing in a better society
- A livable world for future generations
- Return in line with the market